Tuesday, November 25, 2014

A Formal Apology...

You may or may not have noticed my absence... Please forgive my negligence.

I have a list of excuses for you:

Excuse #1:

Excuse #1
We got a puppy, and all my free time is now spent knee deep in cuddles and puppy kisses. 

Zelda
You CANNOT deny that cuteness. I spend a lot of time cleaning up after her little adventures.

Pooping at the Orchard
She loves to chew on my favorite pair of boots, and is an EXPERT shredder of toilet paper.

Zelda on "Her" Couch
I have decided I like her best when she is sleeping...

Zzzzzzz

Excuse #2

I got a full time job! Not my dream job, but still better than anything I've had before. My coworkers are great, and I have my own desk. I cannot complain. 


Excuse #3

I got ENGAGED! He finally did it! 

Oooooo! Shiny!
The ring wasn't the only thing he bought me...

Meet Charlotte!
Yep. He bought me a car! Not just any car... My dream car! Isn't she beautiful!?! 

Eeeeeeeeeeeep!

I feel like everything in my life is finally coming together. Like all the pieces are falling into place instead of falling apart. 


You see, I have been busy... Busy being the happiest, luckiest woman alive. <3

With Love from LoveWix,

Jade

No comments:

Post a Comment