Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Writer's block

Just curious,

Have you ever had so many ideas that you wanted to write down that when you finally sit down to write them, you can't recall a SINGLE ONE OF THEM! Yep, that just happened to me. In fact, that happens to me often. Almost every time I attempt to write anything, actually... Not sure what that's about. It's like when your grandmother asks you what you want for Christmas and suddenly you can't think of anything at all! Even though you know damn well that there are a bazillion things you would like for Christmas!?! No wonder I never got a white pony with rainbow colored hair... It all makes sense now.    I digress.

Anywho, I thought you might like to know that this cutie is for sale in my Etsy Shop.

"Ocean Bouquet"
It has a nice nautical feel to it with the navy colored cording and blue/green/white scheme.
Close up of Golem Lentil
Of course I used a flower lentil form Golem Design Studio! I can't wait to see what they come up with next. I love all of their work. It just amazes me. Really.

Close up of clasp
I used this cute antique bronze flower clasp to add some extra pizzazz. (If you can believe it, I had to retype the word "pizzazz" five different times just now because it kept auto-correcting to say "pizza" instead.) Yes. Pizza. I wanted to add some extra pepperoni double cheese pizza to this bracelet for your enjoyment.
Mmmm... Pizza...
I also used some ivory colored lampwork disks and etched glass rounds from Yukidesigns. Her shop is on vacation until September, and I am depressed about it. Why Yuki!?! WHY!!!

Chip-It! By Sherwin Williams
And I had to Chip-it! I am fond of this color palette. It's calm and serene and so not "pizza-ish".

Well, this turned into an awkward post about pizza and Christmas and unrequited dreams about white ponies with rainbow colored hair.

My dorkiness is showing.

With love from LoveWix,

Jade

No comments:

Post a Comment