Sunday, June 22, 2014

Lampwork Love

Hello! I thought I would take a moment to show off the newest editions to my lampwork bead collection. I ordered these from an Etsy shop called Hyperdoggie a few days ago and I am so in love with them!

I just can't say no to lampwork beads
Ivory and Blue
I love these dainty beads! Everything in the Hyperdoggie shop is super affordable too.

Ivory and Tan



Ivory Wheels

I think these are so much fun! I already have a design in mind for them.

I just had to show off my fingernail polish!

Can you blame me? I hate that I fall in line with the typical female stereotypes, but YES, I like shiny things, and YES, I love to paint my nails. So it makes sense that I would like glittery nail polish. Especially this one from OPI. But I digress... SQUIRREL!

Spring Song

Also, this cutie is now available in my Etsy Shop

Bermuda Triangles
And so are these!

Hoping to spend some time in the studio tonight to build up my inventory. By this time next week LoveWix Jewelry will be for sale in several of the local shops around town!

Jade

No comments:

Post a Comment