Friday, June 20, 2014

Eeeeeeeeeep!

Look what I got in the mail today!

Gaaaahhhh!


My order from Eebeads arrived! This was my first time ordering from them, and they did not disappoint! They even sent little tootsie rolls with my order, but they didn't last long enough to make it in the photo. (Me and my sweet tooth...)

Little Bird Connectors!
I fell in love with these little birds! I can't wait to use them in my designs! I'm thinking maybe I will use them with some silk ribbon... Not sure yet.

The cuteness... I can't handle it!
These are tiny and perfect and shiny and all mine! I don't know how I am going to part with them. I wish I could get the LoveWix logo engraved on these... Possible idea for the future. I have always wanted to try my hand at metal stamping. (I don't know though. The thought of Jade with power tools and a large hammer is a scary thought...)

Beadgasm!
Would'ya look at that color?! My goodness! These beauties are the brain child of the one and only Keith O'Connor. He has a bunch of his work for sale on Eebeads, and I.want.every.last.bead.

Cute as a button!
That awkward moment when you realize that the second flower connector was facing down and now it's too dark outside to take another photo... D'oh!
Oh well, it's still a cute necklace.
Close up of ceramic focal
I got the ceramic button during the Maine pottery tour. This beauty came from Fine Mess Pottery. I should have bought more of them. This piece came out so cute and it needs a good home. It is available for sale here.
buttony awesomeness
...And one more for good measure!

Good night!

Jade

No comments:

Post a Comment