Tuesday, June 24, 2014

I'm Excited!

Wanna know why I'm excited?
Eeeeeeeep!
This is why! I love the way this piece turned out, and I am so excited to share it with the world. I used the bird connector that I got from Eebeads, and I LOVE IT!

Close up of focal
I used a cream colored lantern bead from Gaea as the focal and attached a wire wrapped briolette. 

And another one...
I love the color palette. Soft mauve, dusty rose, ivory, and antique brass. So earthy-fem!

Details
I used some glass seed beads from Yukidesigns, and I wire wrapped an ivory disk bead that I got from Hyperdoggie

Button action!
This antique button clasp really pulls the whole design together! I wish I could remember where I got that button... Hmmmm.

"Love Story"
This piece is now for sale in My Etsy Shop.

With Love from LoveWix,

Jade


No comments:

Post a Comment